Saturday, January 27th, 2018 06:00 AM
Single Space $50.00
10' x 10' booth with 1 table
Double Space $100.00
(2) 10' X 10' booth with 2 tables
Triple Space $150.00
(3) 10' x 10' with 3 tables
● Event Date: Saturday, January 27, 2018 from 8:00 AM—2:00 PM
● Keep in mind that you are responsible for your own items. The Southwest Virginia Higher Education Center is not responsible for any damaged or missing merchandise.
● You must stay on-site for the entire event. Vendors wearing their booth badges will be admitted to the building a 7:00 AM on Saturday morning.
● At the end of the event, participants are responsible for removing all of their belongings and booth clean-up such as the removal of unsold items, garbage, empty boxes, etc.
● Check-in is in the Grand Hall. Pull around the back of the building to check-in and load/unload merchandise. Do not park in the loading/unloading zone. LOADING/UNLOADING IS NOT PERMITTED AT THE FRONT OF THE BUILDING.
● For safety and security purposes, all vendors MUST load/unload through the back of the Grand Hall regardless of booth placement. All other doors entering the Grand Hall will remain locked until the start of the event. Entry and exit doors have been designated.
● On Saturday, January 27, vendors are instructed to enter through a designated door until the start the event.
● Set-up is Friday, January 26 from 10:00 AM – 9:00 PM
● A limited number of dollies and carts are available for loading/unloading.
● Booths must remain open for the duration of the event. Vendors must wait until 2PM to begin the pack-up and tear- down to be eligible to enter a drawing for $50.00. Drawing will take place at 2:05PM. You must be present to win.
● Two (2) admission passes will be issued per registration. You must wear the booth badge at all times to avoid buying a $2.00 admission ticket. If your organization has workers coming in shifts to staff the booth, you can exchange your badges with them. Otherwise, they will have to pay $2.00 per person.
● Passes will be available upon check-in.
● Food or drinks may not be sold by participants.
● Vending machines are located in the Café.
● The Southwest Virginia Higher Education Center is a TOBACCO FREE facility. Smoking and chewing are not permitted inside the building.
● One (1) six foot table and two chairs will be issued per 10’x10’ booth. Participants may bring additional tables, racks, shelving, and dividers. Area will be divided off with tape. We have a limited number of additional tables that may be rented at a cost of $10.00 per table.
● Booth placement will be assigned prior to event. Registrants may have the option to request placement on a first come-first served basis. Management reserves the right to make changes and final decisions.
● Full payment must be made prior to event.
● Items must be priced by seller. Sellers retain all proceeds from sales.
● Participants not in compliance with these requests may not be considered for the next sale.
● Refund Policy: No refund if cancelled after 5PM on January 20, 2018.
5 Other Events on Saturday, January 27th, 2018
Related Links for "Abingdons Largest Indoor Garage Sale 2018" from Southwest Virginia Higher Education Center:
Share "Abingdons Largest Indoor Garage Sale 2018":
- View the Profile page for Southwest Virginia Higher Education Center »
- Phone: (276) 619-4300
- Location: Abingdon, VA