Friday, September 1st, 2017 08:00 PM
- Friday, September 1st, 2017 08:00 PM
- 216 E Main St Johnson City TN 37604
- Prices Vary / Unspecified
- Call Willow Tree Coffee House at Yes, we do have a phone, it's in the freezer, because if we take it out, it rings and rings and rings and rings, and we don't have the staff to answer it. So, if you wish to contact us, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
“…Burchfield’s music is soulful. That is the perfect word for it. It doesn’t just describe his genre – it describes the heart of the artist himself…”
-Emily McBride - VINYL MAG
After cutting his teeth in the indie-music hub of Athens, Georgia, Sam planted new roots in the nation’s R&B capital of Atlanta. Working as a wedding singer to pay rent, Burchfield played with some of Atlanta’s finest, meeting the likes of the Terminus Horns. Sam and the band have now made ripples in the southeast, opening for soul-phenom St. Paul & The Broken Bones, emerging pop star Ben Rector, and Athens pals Family & Friends.
9 Other Events on Friday, September 1st, 2017
Related Links for "Sam Burchfield | Johnson City, TN - The Willow Tree!" from Willow Tree Coffee House:
Share "Sam Burchfield | Johnson City, TN - The Willow Tree!":
- View the Profile page for Willow Tree Coffee House »
- Phone: Yes, we do have a phone, it's in the freezer, beca...
- Location: Johnson City, TN