Friday, July 28th, 2017 08:00 PM
- Friday, July 28th, 2017 08:00 PM
- 216 E Main St Johnson City TN 37604
- Prices Vary / Unspecified
- Call Willow Tree Coffee House at Yes, we do have a phone, it's in the freezer, because if we take it out, it rings and rings and rings and rings, and we don't have the staff to answer it. So, if you wish to contact us, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Virginia Ground plays such a unique style of music that they created their own genre
just to describe it: That is the Appalachiaphonic. Around Jamen Denton and his
fountainesque songwriting is an ensemble of inventive musicians who create a sound at
once electrically novel, and yet hauntingly familiar. With Justin Denton on drums, Derrick Boardwine on the 5-String Bass, Blake Collins on Mandolin and electric guitar, Will outlaw on trombone, Ben Smith on harmonica, Jon McGlocklin on harmony vocals, and Jamen on acoustic guitar and lead vocals, this group marries sounds from blues and funk to country, rock, and reggae, and then tempers their forceful and fluid sounds with elements of Dixieland and swing to craft the Appalachiaphonic.
The Drove: Originating in Boone, NC, The Drove is a four piece group that draws influence from rock, jazz fusion, blues, funk, and country.
14 Other Events on Friday, July 28th, 2017
Related Links for "Virginia Ground W/ The Drove At The Willow Tree" from Willow Tree Coffee House:
Share "Virginia Ground W/ The Drove At The Willow Tree":
- View the Profile page for Willow Tree Coffee House »
- Phone: Yes, we do have a phone, it's in the freezer, beca...
- Location: Johnson City, TN