About The Crooked Road: Virginia’s Heritage Music Trail:
The Crooked Road, Virginia’s Heritage Music Trail, winds through the mountains of Southwest Virginia. Here, the Bluegrass, Old Time, and Traditional Country music is as beautiful and rugged as the landscape itself.
Experience authentic mountain music where it was born at eight major venues:
• Ralph Stanley Museum & Traditional Mountain Music Center
• Country Cabin II
• Carter Family Fold
• Birthplace of Country Music Alliance
• Rex Theater & Old Fiddler’s Convention
• Blue Ridge Music Center
• Floyd Country Store & County Sales
• The Blue Ridge Institute & Museum of Ferrum College
OFFICIAL FAN PAGE!The Crooked Road, Virginia’s Heritage Music Trail, winds through the mountains of Southwest Virginia. Our mission: Supporting economic development by promoting Heritage Tourism and Blue Ridge and Appalachian culture.