1. Social Engagements - Our social engagement platform will serve as an opportunity for members to network, both personally and professionally, with fellow PEAK constituents, as well as unwind from the rigors of the workweek.
2. Civic Volunteerism - The focal point of this component will be the continual improvement and growth of Kingsport through volunteer efforts. We live and/or work here; therefore we have an innate responsibility to serve in some capacity as stewards to the Kingsport community.
3. Professional Development - PEAK will be comprised of a diversely talented constituency, however there is always room for improvement. Through guest speakers and in-house training the aim of this component is professional growth.
4. Regional Networking - Engaging other young professional organizations throughout our region will allow PEAK, as well as individual members, to establish symbiotic relationships with like-minded groups.
5. Talent Recognition - PEAK ‘s Talent Recognition initiative will serve as an internal headhunting group geared toward assisting with job vacancies brought forward from local business and industry.
PEAK Kingsport Young Professionals Events
Thursday, October 12th, 2017