- The term "Abingdon360" or "abingdon360.com" or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website.
- The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade-marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the state of Virginia.
- Any ticketing information or links are directly provided by other entities. Abingdon360 is acting as an intermediary that allows you access to the information. We take no legal liability for cancellations, changes or any other issues arising with any events or event information you access on this website.
If you are not satisfied with the quality of services offered by us, you can contact us by using our Contact form.
Refund PolicyThe refund policy is as follows:
- There is no refund.
Abingdon360 and Facebook, YouTube, Twitter and Social Media.
- Some of the event and related information is community generated content on found on social media on sites such as Facebook, YouTube, Twitter and other social media websites.
- Abingdon360 accesses only the public information from these sites using approved methods and application programming interfaces. It is the users' responsibility to select a PRIVATE option while creating events on these sites if they don't want to list their content as public.
- If anyone has any issue (obligation, privacy related, legal, criminal, political, identity theft or any other) with the content, we request them to directly contact the content organizer or author for the problem and/or removal of their information.
- Abingdon360 is not affiliated with Facebook, YouTube, Google, or Twitter and only displays the information which is publicly available.
- Crawling or scraping content posted to Abingdon360 is strictly not allowed and strong action shall be taken against such activities.
- Abingdon360 is the sole responsible party to determine what content is appropriate for this website.
- Users of this website may suggest that we add their content, and while we welcome those suggestions, we will ultimately decide what to post and what not to post.